Enhance your brand exposure by sponsoring a British Institute of Interior Design Event
The British Institute of Interior Design offers sponsorship opportunities to organisations that wish to gain exposure to a target audience. As a sponsor you will be able to gain visibility and product awareness within an Institute of design professionals.
Whatever your PR and Marketing objectives the Institute could help you to:
- Reach new customers
- Enhance your brand exposure
- Network with new customers on a one to one basis
- Support your industry
Sponsorship promotions and benefits can include:
- One year’s free membership
- One year’s free website listing at gold level
- Company branding on all Institute relevant promotional literature
- Brand inclusion in E-Newsletters
- Inclusion on all relevant press releases
- Promotion on the website
- Complimentary tickets for you and your staff to network at events
Why sponsor an Institute event?
- The Institute is a not for profit organisation whose remit is to raise the standard of practice of interior design in the United Kingdom. The Institute is the only organisation recognised by the government and validated by Companies House for the interior design Industry. The Institute has over a 1000 members consisting of professional practicing interior designers, suppliers, students and industry professionals. Not only will your brand reach our membership it will also reach other design practices, industry related organisations as well as trade and consumer magazines that we are constantly in contact with when promoting Institute activities.
- The Institute works closely with schools and colleges to introduce future designers to the benefits of becoming a member of the Institute. We promote our professional practice seminars to prepare students for setting up and running a professional practice. We also offer students networking and mentoring opportunities with established members of the Institute. These students are your future customers.
- The Institute is a member of the Construction Industry Council (CIC), the umbrella body for professional institutes working in the built environment, such as the RIBA, RICS, and ICE, granting it an equal voice at the highest levels of influence and with direct access to government consultations. These relationships further the Institute’s mission and strengthen the validation of its members to the general public.
Please contact us directly for further information on current sponsorship opportunities.