Duration: 2 days
Venue: Bette Head Office and Factory, Delbrück, Germany
This CPD and factory tour aims to provide comprehensive understanding of the benefits, design and manufacture of titanium baths and shower trays. Over two days designers will be introduced to the factory floor with an in-depth look at the materials and processes used in manufacturing titanium steel baths followed through to quality control, logistics and packaging.
On the second day designers will explore this materiality first hand with an installation workshop and a material experience workshop, enlightening the designer on the planning, installation and specification requirements to correctly and confidently deliver a successful bathroom scheme.
- To understand the manufacturing process of titanium steel enamelled bathroom products, from concept to end user
- To understand the planning and installation process of fitting a bespoke bathroom design
- To understand the robust quality of titanium steel via quality testing
- To understand the acoustic requirements for bathrooms
- To understand slip resistance required for various projects
This CPD includes return flights to Dusseldorf from London Heathrow, airport transfers to Bette factory, accommodation and meals.
To find out how to book this CPD or to enquire about planned future visits, please call Jean Francois on 0780 272 1881 or email JFMarty@Bette.co.uk