Interior design is a competitive industry where you need to stand out to get ahead. Content marketing attracts new business by engaging your ideal customer with consistently attractive content through your website and social media channels. Building brand awareness and trust which is rewarded with loyalty and repeat business.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Why content marketing should be the cornerstone of your marketing campaigns
- How to use content marketing to position yourself as an expert in your field
- How to use your content to get visible across multiple platforms
- Why content marketing is great for your SEO
During the webinar work through a 5-point plan to help you create content to engage and attract your ideal audience.
About the speaker
Fiona Mostyn runs My Deco Marketing which helps interior designers and home decor brands with smarter marketing through content, SEO and social media. Fiona has written hundreds of interior design blogs with two of her client blogs shortlisted in the prestigious Amara Interior Blog Awards. Fiona also hosts The Decorcafe in Brighton a busy networking hub for interiors and creative businesses.
Who should attend
This workshop is open to BIID Registered Interior Designers, BIID Associate and Provisional members and Employees of BIID Registered Design Practices. Spaces are limited. To avoid disappointment, please do not book this event if you are not one of these member types.
Once you have registered for this event, you will be emailed the Zoom Meeting link and the workshop templates. If this event is fully booked, please join the waiting list.
If you are no longer able to attend, please inform the office so that we can give your spot to someone else.
The advertised price does not include VAT.
If you have any queries, please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7628 0255.
Terms and Conditions:
- If you wish to cancel your booking to a paid event, please send a refund request via Eventbrite. A full refund will be issued if your refund request is received 10 working days prior to the day of the event.
- The full delegate fee will be forfeited for non-attendance (for any reason) without prior notice or cancellation of your booking.
- A replacement delegate nominated and confirmed by you is permitted but must be confirmed in writing to info@BIID.org.uk prior to the event.
- If you wish to cancel your booking to a free event, please do so via Eventbrite as soon as possible so that your ticket can be reallocated.
- The BIID reserves the right to make changes to the programme.
- The BIID reserves the right to cancel the event if unavoidable circumstances arise.
- This event will be photographed and videoed. Attendance constitutes consent for these images/videos to be used, by the BIID and its partners, for promotional purposes.
- In compliance with the Data Protection Act, we must point out that the information on this form will be kept on a database.
- Your name may be shared with the venue.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed under the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Returning for its 33rd edition, the Fair will present 63 leading modern and contemporary galleries in an alternative online format, with a...
This CPD is an introduction to composite quartz and will inform interior designers on: applications of use; design process and...
Learn how to structure a dynamic message using simple building blocks to achieve a confident and concise verbal presentation. BIID...
This RIBA & BIID-approved CPD webinar will inform and inspire about the safety, function and creative possibilities of entrance matting...
Designers are invited to join this virtual BIID accredited CPD aimed at introducing the concept of ‘redesigning surfaces using film’....
This RIBA and BIID accredited CPD webinar explores the options available to designers and architects when including sound in their projects...