Porada presents: Working with wood CPD 21st February 2019
Interior designers are invited to join Tradelinens Ltd at the Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour, for their BIID accredited CPD ' Introduction to Specifying Linens and Towelling'.
With over 70 years of experience as trusted textile consultants to iconic luxury 5* hotels, ranging from The Dorchester to The Pigs and Firmdale to Claridges to private residences and interior designers, Tradelinens are delighted to be sharing our knowledge, experience, insider tips and de-mystifying some myths along the way in our new CPD course.
By the end of this interactive workshop you will have an understanding of;
• How to choose linens for both Commercial and Domestic projects and how to specify like a pro
• How to recommend the perfect duvets, linens, towels and pillows for any project and budget
• How to dispel age-old myths
• How to care for linens and towelling
• Quick reference guide to the language of linens
For more information about Tradelinens please visit their BIID Industry Partner profile