Get your job vacancy seen by some of the industry's top professionals.
Job Title: Interior Design Internship
Job Location: Notting Hill, London
Ardesia Design is a small interior design studio based in Notting Hill specialising in Residential Interior Design. We work with private clients in London and in Europe and our services range from completing planning applications to layout design, down to the detailed design of the soft furnishings. We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to learn quickly in a hands-on role. As a small company, everyone is required to take on responsibility for projects so we are looking for someone who is keen to learn and not afraid to jump in and get involved!The role would involve:
- Shadowing designers on site visits and quotations
- Helping to prepare for client meetings
- Producing drawings (plans, elevations, joinery drawings, electrical plans)
- Answering the phone as required
- Helping with general office admin
- Liaising with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Helping with project site coordination in UK and Italy
Experience with drawing plans and elevations would
be helpful, especially joinery and electrical plans (but not required, you
will learn). Knowledge of Vectorworks, Sketchup and Excel would be of
benefit. Fluent Italian is essential.
How to apply:
If this role interests you, please send your CV, a selection from your
portfolio (3-5 pages) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted
candidates will be interviewed (interviews to take place late March).
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 4th April 2018Back to all job notices