The ideal candidate will be an experienced Interior
Designer, looking to work on fast moving projects at scale, and interested in
developing innovative and smarter delivery processes.
- Understand individual Enterprise client needs through
requirements-gathering sessions covering interior design, look and feel, and
FF&E; translate these into interior design solutions.
- Creating design within budget constraints
- Effectively document and convey these custom requirements
and design solutions to the broader design and construction team, to ensure
- Work with other development disciplines to develop
coordinated schematic level handover packages for consultant design teams and
- Experienced with working to current building regulations.
- Competent at designing a full project turnkey scheme.
- Specify FF&E and work with Supply Chain and Logistics
team members to generate and manage FF&E project schedules and tracking.
- Convey and maintain design intent during design and pre-construction/bidding phases, and support selection of products and vendors.
- Coordinate and collaborate with team across disciplines to
ensure successful delivery of projects, from design through opening and
- Develop, implement, and maintain interior design standards
for Enterprise projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Interior Design or
- 3+ years' experience in Interior Design and/or Architecture
- Experience in high-end, Residential, Commercial and Retail
Interior Design; knowledge in space planning a plus
- Track record of delivering outstanding service to high end
- Focused, detail-oriented, and resourceful approach to
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative, a positive
‘can do’ attitude, and ability to work both independently and cooperatively in
a fast-paced environment
- Open to feedback and learning
- Concise verbal, written, and graphic communication and
- Strong time management skills and experience managing
multiple projects simultaneously, reliably meeting tight deadlines
- High level of comfort working with project schedules
(timelines, quantities, prices, SKUs, etc.)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCad, BIM (Revit),
all things Google,
Who You Are
- Passionate about the best in class design, construction, and
- A team collaborator, clear communicator, and effective
- Habitually thinking outside the box and exploring new ways
to execute projects
- Committed to continuous improvement and optimising
- Willing to travel, if necessary, within Europe for projects
- Able to deliver with confidence and within a timely matter
How to apply:
Please email email@example.com, include a cover letter.
Closing date for applications:
Friday 15th February 2019
Back to all job notices