Get your job vacancy seen by some of the industry's top professionals.
Job Title: Junior Interior Designer / Junior Interior Architect
Salary: TBD on interview
Job Location: London, UK
Following great success in winning new work, we are looking for creative, enthusiastic Junior Interior Designer to expand our team and join us at our Clerkenwell studio.
The Junior Interior Designer will have at least 1 years’ experience working within an Interior Design studio, ideally alongside experience of working on Hospitality and Residential projects. You will be provided with ongoing training and support from Senior Designers in the practice, allowing you to develop in your career as an Interior Designer.
- Utilise AutoCAD and Photoshop to produce high quality drawings and visuals
- Produce presentations, schedules and sample boards for live projects
- Maintaining sample library
- Develop relationship with suppliers
- Develop a good understanding of computer-based design software
Skills, Abilities and Competencies
- Interior design graduate with a minimum of 1-year experience
understanding of the design process and ability to think creatively
- Flexibility and willingness to work as a team player effectively to meet deadlines
to take and interpret instructions and work with minimum supervision
Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Sector experience in Hospitality and Residential is desirable
-Previous UK work experience is essential
How to apply:
Please email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 16th February 2018Back to all job notices