Get your job vacancy seen by some of the industry's top professionals.
Violet & George
Job Title: Soft Furnishings Manager
Salary: TBC on experience
Job Location: North Kensington, London W10
· Overseeing the soft furnishings and upholstery section of the company
· Main point of contact for the Soft Furnishings department. All new enquiries come to you and are then allocated to staff.
· Oversee the info@ email account and the soft furnishings email account.
· Main point of contact for the Workshop. Manages the relationship with the workshop.
· New Business: create mail chimp emails to send to new customers/follow up weekly
· Contact List: compile lists of prospective trade and retail customers to add to the email list/ new business list
· Sales meetings: generate new trade leads and follow up with a meeting to present the company and its services
· Web Presence: create a database of where V&G are listed and the associated prices. Ensure V&G is listed with all the relevant website and online directories. Research new online platforms.
· Newsletter: create and send out monthly newsletter to prospective clients
· Image Library: ensure the soft furnishings image library is up to date.
· Pinterest: add a new Soft furnishings section and keep the images up to date and relevant.
· Preparing quotations for new job enquiries
· Arrange meetings on site to meet the client and discuss requirements and
· Managing/revising quotations, liaising with the client to invoice stage
· Placing all orders and project managing to completion
· Managing the workshop and weekly workshop schedule in accordance with the guidelines
· Meeting suppliers on site/overseeing deliveries on site
· Assist Accounts Department:
· Managing the debtors list for the entire team ensuring all clients have paid
a 75% deposit/paid remaining 25% before final installation/delivery
· Chase payments/ let team know of outstanding payments
· Paying suppliers, making sure invoices are paid within the payment terms.
· Checking the bank for incoming payments from clients and update
· Request invoice copies from suppliers for accounts department
· Mentor junior if required, a design assistant will be on hand to assist
· Calm under pressure
· Able to run soft furnishing projects single handedly
· Confident and approachable
· Process driven: organised and efficient
· Pragmatic, flexible and able to work closely with others in a team
· Discrete and professional
· Have a keen eye for detail and quality control at all times
· Creativity and flair with a natural creative eye
· Good knowledge of soft furnishings and upholstery
· Design trends within the industry and other current trends
· Knowledge of fabrics and FF&E suppliers
· Communication and management of expectations
· Time management
· Working to a brief: visualisation of other people's ideas
· Budgeting and quoting
· Minimum of 3 years of working in interior design, preferably on soft furnishings projects
· Degree or equivalent in interior design or 3 years in-house experience
How to apply:
Please email CVs to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 14th March 2018Back to all job notices