Browse our directory of specialist interior design products and services.Find out more
Industry Partner status is an opportunity to learn about, network and communicate with our interior design community. Through events, newsletters, the BIID website and social media you will have direct access to your target audience of practising interior designers
The Benefits to your Company:
1. Use of the BIID Industry Partner logo on your website, brochures and other marketing materials;
2. Opportunity to showcase your company with a profile and images on the soon-to-be-launched new BIID website;
3. 2 mentions per year in the BIID newsletter sent to the BIID-registered interior designers: to highlight new product launches, project case studies or other company news;
4. Subscription to the BIID Industry Partner newsletter, including insight into designers’ business practices and updates about events;
5. Invitations for up to 2 staff members to attend the BIID Summer Party and End of Year Party, alongside BIID-registered interior designers;
6. Invitations for up to 2 staff members to attend 2 annual business networking events with interior designers;
7. Invitation for up to 2 staff members to attend our exclusive Industry Partner Forums where BIID staff and designers share insight and advice (2 held per year);
All of the above is included in the annual fee for Industry Partner status at £575 + VAT. This is payable by BACS, Direct Debit or credit/debit card
To become an Industry Partner, please click HERE to complete the online application.
The BIID conference sponsorship and other exclusive opportunities are also available. If you would like to find out more, please call us on 020 7628 0255 or email info@BIID.org.uk for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Industry Partner status and listing in the BIID Supplier Directory does not constitute BIID endorsement of a company’s products or services.
2. The BIID reserves the right to refuse Industry Partner status to applicants.
3. Invoicing is done on an annual basis from 1st April to 31st March each year. Companies who apply mid-year will be issued an invoice calculated monthly on a pro-rata basis.