Hotel Continental, Oslo, Norway
Established in 1988, RPW Design is one of the world’s leading hospitality interior design practices. While varied in context, function, ambition and budget, all our projects are connected by a coherence resulting from a thorough understanding of commercial design combined with our unique and very individual design flair. Whether it is a five star city hotel, the conversion and restoration of an historic building, the creation of a new resort or a new restaurant concept, each project is begun with a fresh creative eye harnessed to a real understanding of operational and commercial issues.
RPW Design’s distinctive design and impeccable taste has distinguished some of the world’s most prestigious hotels. We offer a full range of design services from planning, conceptualisation, through design development and documentation to project management on site. We work with some of the world’s leading 5 star brands and operators including Hyatt, Mandarin Oriental, J W Marriott , Kempinski, Okura, Fairmont Raffles, Ritz Carlton, Waldorf Astoria and InterContinental.
• At concept we respond positively and in sympathy with the opportunities presented by the existing building or the architects proposals.
• At schematic phase we use our design experience to create a concept that gives our clients an exciting visual insight into the finished building and will satisfy operational requirements as well as design aspiration.
• In design development we marry the client approved concept design to budget issues, highlighting areas where clear choices are to be made and compromises to be agreed.
• RPW designs construction and FF&E documentation is recognised as an industry standard
• Finally during construction we monitor the build and fit out to ensure that the design aspiration is met and quality is maintained.
RPW Design specialize in the creation of stunningly individual interiors.