CUE design agents was established to showcase a selection of European manufacturers known for the design and quality of their products. Our own passion for quality and unique design is evident across the entire portfolio of products we distribute - from indoor & outdoor furniture through to decorative lighting.
As an industry partner of the British Institute of Interior Design, based in London, CUE design is well placed to service the contract market. We provide architects, interior designers and specifiers with personalised service & support in the design, project lead-up, specification process, procurement through to fulfillment and post-delivery support. These same customers can take advantage of CUE design’s easy to access, “online showroom” which is designed to help users select from a wide range of various styles and price points quickly and efficiently.
Some of the online and offline services we offer:
• Supply of both indoor & outdoor furniture and decorative lighting to residential & hospitality interiors
• In-house interior design & supply of product for show-flats, suitable for developers in the residential sector
• Procurement for specialised projects such as airport lounges, television studios and hotels
• Tailored decorative lighting solutions suitable for large lobbies, staircases and showcase areas
• Bespoke product manufacturing from concept to completion suited to high-end residential or hospitality interiors
• Trade pricing paired with integrity and consistent service
We look forward to working with you.
The IP badge designates Industry Partner membership of the Institute. Industry Partner membership is for companies that supply goods and services to the interior design sector and have met our strict entry requirements.