SILVER & METALLIC PAINT EFFECTS
Nicola Thwaites Specialist Decorating works primarily with interior designers, architects, builders and design professionals but also serves private clients. We offer a wide range of specialist paint finishes and decorative elements for both traditional and contemporary interiors. These include:
• Faux Finishes (wood grain, stone blocking, fossilized stone, marbling, and trompe l'oeil)
• Specialist Paint Finishes (colour washes, textures, metallic effects, all broken finishes, antique finishes and fresco & plaster finishes)
• Decorative Painting (friezes, frescoes, hand-painted details, panels and stencils)
• Restoration (gilding, painted plaster, repairs, colour matching)
• Furniture decoration and children's rooms
We offer high standards of craftsmanship and creativity, and extensive experience working with the design profession. Please visit www.nicolathwaites.com to see more samples and a selected list of clients and projects.
About: Nicola has been a specialist decorator for more than 18 years. London is home base but her small team has also worked all over England and in Europe. Recent projects include trompe l’oeil panelling for Ladurée, wood graining for the King's Observatory, paint effects for Ralph Lauren stores, Heritage Lottery Fund restoration for the Watts Gallery, in addition to contemporary and period finishes for a wide range of clients.
The IP badge designates Industry Partner membership of the Institute. Industry Partner membership is for companies that supply goods and services to the interior design sector and have met our strict entry requirements.