CPD course title: A Unique and Innovative Interpretation of Glass
CPD Fees: £0.00
CPD Duration: 1 hour (with questions)
CPD Venue: Unit 215, Centre Dome, Design Centre Chelsea Harbour, SW10 0XE London / or at interior designers offices
Regions: UK Nationwide by appointment
In this CPD, interior designers will learn about the creation and manufacturing process of handcrafted and machine made glass, the qualities of glass and the innovative and exclusive finishes that have been developed using this ancient material.
- To understand how glass is produced – float glass and tempered glass
- To learn about different edging options and how they can be used to define a project
- To learn about different glass effects such as transparent glass, extra-light glass and satin glass
- To learn about Murano glass and how it is produced
- To understand the various finishes on glass that are available and how they are created, such as using parchment, paint, gold leaf and mark making techniques
- To be introduced to customisation possibilities
- Case studies – designers will be shown how unique glass furniture pieces have been interpreted in residential and commercial projects.
To book this CPD either at your premises or at the Gallotti&Radice Showroom in London, please call or email Cecilia on 0207 3511 384 / Cecilia.firstname.lastname@example.org