CPD course title: The Bright Future of Sustainable Paints
CPD Fees: FREE
CPD Duration: 1 hour with questions
CPD Venue: Online via video conference
The paints industry is witnessing substantial evolution after decades of inertia. At last, new brands offer natural sustainability with high performance, using the latest advances in technology. With the surging focus on Air Quality (in and outdoors) and Biophilic design, paints are under the spotlight like never before.
This CPD explains current challenges, new developments and how to identify truly ecological brands from the all the greenwash.
Understanding why your choice of paints is about so much more than just colour.
CPD Learning outcomes:
- Global ecological impact of paints industry
- History of petro-chemical based, plastic & VOC heavy offerings
- New 21st century technical advances (carbon Graphene) in mineral paints
- Development of advanced new products that offer health & sustainability benefits, with no performance compromise
- How to avoid the growing greenwash
To book this zoom based CPD, please call or email Patrick on 07525 814546 or email@example.com. This CPD can be booked by practices or individuals. The minimum group size is 5 and individuals will be placed on a booking list and delivered the CPD as part of a group. More details about booking will be provided to you via email.
To watch a short promotional video about Graphenstone Paints, please press the play button in the image above