Join the BIID in an evening lecture to discover the Victorian Society’s annual Top 10 Endangered Buildings Campaign. Proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to the charity to ensure that Victorian and Edwardian architecture is protected for future generations to enjoy.
The Victorian Society’s annual Top 10 Endangered Buildings campaign brings to the forefront the most dilapidated and neglected buildings around England and Wales that are in desperate need of public attention to be saved.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Molly Murray-Ayres, Media Officer for the Victorian Society, will demonstrate the campaign’s importance, delving into the 2020 list and exploring the significance of the buildings featured and examining how saving them can help towards the UK’s green recovery.
There will be a 15 minute Q&A at the end via our Zoom Webinar Q&A chat box, if you have any questions you would like to add before the webinar, please email email@example.com before Wednesday 20th January 2021.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This webinar is open to everyone with an interest in design. BIID members can access this seminar for £5 + VAT, non-members can purchase a ticket for £10 + VAT. Proceeds after booking fee will be donated to the Victorian Society.
Photo Credit: Rob Hannah
Once you have registered for this event and your membership status has been verified, you will be emailed the Zoom Meeting link. If this event is fully booked, please join the waiting list. If you are no longer able to attend, please inform the office so that we can give your spot to someone else.
Prices are not inclusive of VAT
If you have any queries, please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7628 0255.
All BIID events and training courses are subject to standard terms and conditions which can be read in full below:
Terms and Conditions:
- If you wish to cancel your booking to a paid event, please send a refund request via Eventbrite. A full refund will be issued if your refund request is received 10 working days prior to the day of the event.
- The full delegate fee will be forfeited for non-attendance (for any reason) without prior notice or cancellation of your booking.
- A replacement delegate nominated and confirmed by you is permitted but must be confirmed in writing to info@BIID.org.uk prior to the event.
- If you wish to cancel your booking to a free event, please do so via Eventbrite as soon as possible so that your ticket can be reallocated.
- The BIID reserves the right to make changes to the programme.
- The BIID reserves the right to cancel the event if unavoidable circumstances arise.
- This event will be photographed and videoed. Attendance constitutes consent for these images/videos to be used, by the BIID and its partners, for promotional purposes.
- In compliance with the Data Protection Act, we must point out that the information on this form will be kept on a database.
- Your name may be shared with the venue.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed under the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Returning for its 33rd edition, the Fair will present 63 leading modern and contemporary galleries in an alternative online format, with a...
This CPD is an introduction to composite quartz and will inform interior designers on: applications of use; design process and...
Learn how to structure a dynamic message using simple building blocks to achieve a confident and concise verbal presentation. BIID...
This RIBA & BIID-approved CPD webinar will inform and inspire about the safety, function and creative possibilities of entrance matting...
Designers are invited to join this virtual BIID accredited CPD aimed at introducing the concept of ‘redesigning surfaces using film’....
Interior design is a competitive industry where you need to stand out to get ahead. Content marketing attracts new business by engaging...