Learn how to develop a highly engaging (and high converting) Instagram strategy.
Join Instagram strategist Bella Foxwell in this webinar, followed by interactive Q&A, as she walks you through the fundamentals of a successful content strategy in 2021.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Identify the different types of content that attract new people to your account, deepen relationships with your audience, and convert followers into clients.
- How to leverage formats like carousel posts and Reels to win with the algorithm and your potential clients.
- Learn more about the algorithm and what it actually wants.
- Discover how to plan content with the end metric in mind (save, shares, comments, website clicks).
- Understand which Insights to focus on and which to ignore.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAVE WITH
- A solid content strategy that stands the test of time - and trends.
- Examples of different content types to delight your audience and increase engagement.
- Understanding of what’s working right now on Instagram.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Interior designers at all stages of their careers looking to take the next step in their social media marketing journey.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Bella Foxwell is an Instagram strategist with more than 5 years’ experience growing Instagram accounts for the likes of Canon, Disney, Quorn. Today, she empowers business owners to generate more leads, enquiries, and sales through high-converting Instagram content.
Advertised price does not include VAT
Once you have registered for this event and your purchase has been verified, you will be emailed the Zoom meeting link the day before the session. If this event is fully booked, please join the waiting list. If you are no longer able to attend, please inform the office so that we can give your spot to someone else.
If you have any queries, please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7628 0255.
By purchasing a ticket to this event, you are agreeing to the BIID event terms and conditions
Designers are invited to join this virtual BIID accredited CPD aimed at introducing the concept of ‘redesigning surfaces using film’....
Chelsea Design Quarter is pleased to announce thier first Autumn Design Trail, in partnership with the BIID, is taking place from 1st...
Join Jacaranda Carpets & Rugs in their Design Centre Chelsea Harbour showroom for a breakfast reception and presentation of their...
In this RIBA and BIID certified webinar, learn more about hydronic and electric technologies and their capabilities. the benefits of...
Learn how to finesse your beautiful interiors with a stylist’s eye in this 90-minute online workshop with interiors expert Judith Wilson...
The Brit List Awards ceremony is coming. Now in its fifth year, The Brit List Awards is Hotel Designs’ nationwide search to...