Want the chance to have your Instagram account reviewed by an experienced Instagram strategist?
Wondering how your account stacks up in terms of content strategy, beating the algorithm, growth, and engagement?
Submit your handle for analysis by Instagram strategist Bella Foxwell for this part-training, part-audit workshop and leave inspired to implement positive change immediately.
The first 10 registrants to this event will have their IG account discussed in front of the group and used for good examples of how to follow through from the training received in Bella’s 3-part Instagram series of workshops developed especially for the BIID.
All other guests will have the chance to see how these examples in turn can assist them in their own strategy.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- How to optimise your entire strategy, from your bio all the way through to your captions.
- Examples from your account and other BIID members throughout to make the strategies as tangible and actionable as possible.
- Live feedback on your Instagram account (for the first 10 registrants)
- Understanding of how to leverage Instagram’s different platforms (grid, Stories, Reels, Live) most effectively.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAVE WITH
- A high-converting Instagram content strategy.
- Templates to speed up caption writing - plus other content planning resources to make implementation easier.
- The inside scoop on what’s working right now on Instagram.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is exclusively for interior designers looking to deep dive into their IG accounts and improve their 'store window' to attract clients, collaborators, and build community.
The first 10 guests to sign up will have the chance to have their IG account reviewed (you can opt out of this at check-out if you would prefer to just be an observer). Deadline to get your handle in is Midday, Monday June 10th 2024, so don't delay!
This workshop will benefit members that have attended Bella’s 3-part deep dive into Instagram series, but is not exclusive to those that have. To book the full series, please see the further event listing linked below
- Part 1 Instagram – How to create an algorithm-proof strategy – Wednesday February 7th 2024
- Part 2 Instagram – The easy way to make videos that grow your following – Wednesday March 6th 2024
- Part 3 Instagram – The secrets to building an engaged online community – Wednesday April 17th 2024
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Bella Foxwell is a social media strategist who started her career growing Instagram accounts for the likes of Canon, Disney, and Quorn. Since then, she’s worked with businesses of all shapes and sizes, from education charities and wedding photographers to interior designers and jewelry makers. She’s created thousands of social media posts, written a scary amount of SEO-optimised articles, sent countless engaging emails, and run lots of workshops with organisations like BIID and The Prince’s Trust.
Advertised price does not include VAT
Once you have registered for this event and your purchase has been verified, you will be emailed the Zoom meeting link the day before the session. If this event is fully booked, please join the waiting list. If you are no longer able to attend, please inform the office so that we can give your spot to someone else.
Attendance to this event is worth 2 hours of Structured CPD
If you have any queries, please email the office at email@example.com or call 020 7628 0255.
By purchasing a ticket to this event, you are agreeing to the BIID event terms and conditions
The UK’s leading workspace interiors exhibition is set to take place from 27 – 28 February 2024 at the Business Design Centre in London...
The impact of smartphone technology has changed the world over the last decade, with how we communicate, interact, and react to the...
Join Crestron UK for their free BIID accredited CPD 'Transforming Design with Light: Tips & Tricks for Using Lighting Control...
Collect is one of the world’s most influential fairs focusing on contemporary art and design made in the last five years by...
Image caption: Left to right: Rachna Garodia - represented by Ruup & Form, Marco Bellini, represented by Maud & Mabel, Heechan Kim...
Providing valuable insight for designers, architects, and specifiers through a wide range of case studies, this CPD explores the...