The BIID is delighted to announce the shortlist for the BIID Interior Design Awards
The British Institute of Interior Design has announced the much anticpated shortlist for this year’s BIID Interior Design Awards, with 26 projects shortlisted across 7 regional categories. BIID President Mathew Freeman comments;
The following outstanding projects have been shortlisted in the regional categories:
- Studio Found - The Libertine at the Royal Exchange
- The Vawdrey House - Thames House
- Studio Smiths Interiors - Pembridge Villas
- Run for the Hills - Paradise Green Bar & Restaurant
- Studio Mae - Butter House
- House of Kin - Riverside
- Tollgard - Maida Vale Arcadia
- Flamingo & Oak - The Blackhorse E17
- Catherine Wilman Interiors - Chelsea Townhouse Renovation
- Atelier 15.4 - And So it Begins...
Midlands & East Anglia:
- DesignLSM - Heythrop Park Hotel
- Katie Malik Studio - Field House
Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland:
- Pringle & Pringle - Marine House
- Room Studio - Hebridean Home
- Zebra Projects - NEOM organics
- Lewis Knox - Georgian Shooting Lodge
North and North West:
- The Artistry House Interiors - Manchester Museum
- Design’d Living - Harlow
- Frank & Faber Ltd - No. 1 Bruton – The Forge
- Mint House Interiors - Atlantic View
- Sarah Southwell Design - Manor House
- Tilehouse Studio - Havenfields
- KAGU Interiors - Boys Hall
- Nikki Rees Interior Design - Brooke Hall, Charterhouse
- Lee Evans Partnership LLP - Orchard School Dining Hall
- Hollaway Studio - Benenden School Music Hall
These shortlisted projects will now advance to the next stage of in-person visits from the BIID assessment panel. The final judging will take place in September, by a panel of expert judges, who will decide on the regional category winners and overall awards. These incude the prestigious Interior of the Year Prize, which is awarded to the best interior design project in the UK and the Anna Whitehead Prize, which is awarded for the best achievement in sustainable interior design.
Once again, the exciting awards ceremony will be held at one of London's most beautiful, historic buildings - Drapers’ Hall. Taking place on the 12th October, the magnificent interiors create a spectacular backdrop in which the design community will come together to celebrate. Tickets for the awards ceremony will go on sale in June.
For information about the BIID Interior Design Awards and to view the shortlist, please visit: Regional Shortlist for BIID Interior Design Awards 2023
With ongoing work to change the regulations around furniture fire safety, keep up to date with the BIID
De Montfort University wins the BIID Student Design Challenge 2023.
An industry group has gained approval to develop new ‘degree equivalent’ Interior Design Apprenticeship
Interior designers must comply with money laundering regulations. Discover what steps you should take
When it comes to providing care, there is simply no such thing as one size fits all.
Revealed at a ceremony at the spectacular Drapers Hall, we're pleased to announce the winners of this years Awards