The beauty of Instagram is how well it facilitates community.
Join Instagram strategist Bella Foxwell in this workshop - part 3 of 3 - as she demystifies what “engagement” really means and how to do it effectively and sustainably.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A clear understanding of what “engagement” really means and the benefit of going deeper, not wider.
- Why relationship-building on Instagram is as valuable as networking IRL (in real life).
- Discover your new secret weapon: Instagram Story stickers (poll/quiz/question).
- Learn the difference between “community-building” and “hand-raising” Stories.
- How to use hashtags proactively to find more of your ideal client.
- The method to sustainable, regular engagement.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAVE WITH
- 2 types of Instagram Story that will convert more of your followers into clients.
- A cringe-free, needle-moving engagement plan.
- Bella’s lead tracking spreadsheet.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is for interior designers at all stages of their career that want to build their network and convert followers into clients.
This is the 3rd event in Bella’s 3-part deep dive into Instagram series, if you are interested in attending the further events, please check out
- Part 1: Instagram: How to Create an Algorithm Proof Content Strategy
- Part 2: Instagram: Strategies for growth: Insights, hashtags & Reels
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Bella Foxwell is an Instagram strategist with more than 5 years’ experience growing Instagram accounts for the likes of Canon, Disney, Quorn. Today, she empowers business owners to generate more leads, enquiries, and sales through high-converting Instagram content.
Advertised price does not include VAT
Once you have registered for this event and your purchase has been verified, you will be emailed the Zoom meeting link the day before the session. If this event is fully booked, please join the waiting list. If you are no longer able to attend, please inform the office so that we can give your spot to someone else.
This event will be recorded, the recording will be available to registered ticket buyers only for 3 months post-event.
If you have any queries, please email the office at email@example.com or call 020 7628 0255.
By purchasing a ticket to this event, you are agreeing to the BIID event terms and conditions
New Designers is the largest graduate showcase in the UK that fosters learning, creative exchange and collaboration. Founded in 1985, the...
Sharpen your skills and learn how to communicate your ideas quickly with hand drawn sketches. So often during a site or presentation...
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the British Institute of Interior Design will be held on Thursday 7th July 2022 at Beaufort House, 354...
We are delighted to announce that after three years, the BIID Summer Drinks Party is back! The party will be held on the evening of...
Graduated or approaching graduation and feeling a little apprehensive? Join our panel discussion with practicing interior designers and...
Sharpen your skills and learn how to confidently hand render sketches and floorplans. WHAT TO EXPECT This is a practical...