The beauty of Instagram is how well it facilitates community.
Join Instagram strategist Bella Foxwell in this workshop - part 3 of 3 - as she demystifies what “engagement” really means and how to do it effectively and sustainably.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A clear understanding of what “engagement” really means and the benefit of going deeper, not wider.
- Why relationship-building on Instagram is as valuable as networking IRL (in real life).
- Discover your new secret weapon: Instagram Story stickers (poll/quiz/question).
- Learn the difference between “community-building” and “hand-raising” Stories.
- How to use hashtags proactively to find more of your ideal client.
- The method to sustainable, regular engagement.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAVE WITH
- 2 types of Instagram Story that will convert more of your followers into clients.
- A cringe-free, needle-moving engagement plan.
- Bella’s lead tracking spreadsheet.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is for interior designers at all stages of their career that want to build their network and convert followers into clients.
This is the 3rd event in Bella’s 3-part deep dive into Instagram series, if you are interested in attending the further events, please check out
- Part 1: Instagram: How to Create an Algorithm Proof Content Strategy
- Part 2: Instagram: Strategies for growth: Insights, hashtags & Reels
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Bella Foxwell is an Instagram strategist with more than 5 years’ experience growing Instagram accounts for the likes of Canon, Disney, Quorn. Today, she empowers business owners to generate more leads, enquiries, and sales through high-converting Instagram content.
Advertised price does not include VAT
Once you have registered for this event and your purchase has been verified, you will be emailed the Zoom meeting link the day before the session. If this event is fully booked, please join the waiting list. If you are no longer able to attend, please inform the office so that we can give your spot to someone else.
This event will be recorded, the recording will be available to registered ticket buyers only for 3 months post-event.
If you have any queries, please email the office at email@example.com or call 020 7628 0255.
By purchasing a ticket to this event, you are agreeing to the BIID event terms and conditions
Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Europe (CSIE) is where cruise design comes to life. The highly-focused exhibition and conference is the only...
Designers are invited to join this virtual BIID accredited CPD aimed at introducing the concept of ‘redesigning surfaces using film’....
Learn how to develop an Instagram content strategy so effective, you’ll forget all about the dreaded algorithm. Join Instagram...
Join Crestron UK at their Experience Centre in Bank for their free BIID accredited CPD 'Integrating Technology into Residential...
Learn about the influences, conception, and construction of Frederick Leightons magnificent Arab Hall. The Arab Hall, with its beautiful...
Join a curator-led tour of The Barbican’s ground floor installation How We Live Now: Reimagining Spaces with Matrix Feminist Design Co-...