Learn how to develop an Instagram content strategy so effective, you’ll forget all about the dreaded algorithm.
Join Instagram strategist Bella Foxwell in this workshop - part 1 of 3 - as she walks you through your new content strategy step-by-step.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Learn what matters (and what doesn’t) on Instagram in 2021.
- Find out why aligning your content strategy to your sales funnel is key to success.
- A variety of best practice examples to inspire you.
- Clarity over your posting schedule (how many times to post for best results).
- The secret to Instagram Stories that keep people watching from beginning to end.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAVE WITH
- The ‘SSSS’ content framework Bella employs with clients.
- Confidence to share types of content you thought weren’t “right” for your industry.
- A content calendar you can start using immediately.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Interior designers at all stages of their career looking to understand how to strategise their Instagram output for the best possible outcome.
This is the 1st event in Bella’s 3-part deep dive into Instagram series, if you are interested in attending the further events, please check out
- Part 2: Instagram: Strategies for growth: Insights, hashtags & Reels
- Part 3: Instagram: Engage your followers to build a loyal community
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Bella Foxwell is an Instagram strategist with more than 5 years’ experience growing Instagram accounts for the likes of Canon, Disney, Quorn. Today, she empowers business owners to generate more leads, enquiries, and sales through high-converting Instagram content.
Advertised price does not include VAT
Once you have registered for this event and your purchase has been verified, you will be emailed the Zoom meeting link the day before the session. If this event is fully booked, please join the waiting list. If you are no longer able to attend, please inform the office so that we can give your spot to someone else.
This event will be recorded, the recording will be available to registered ticket buyers only for 3 months post-event.
If you have any queries, please email the office at email@example.com or call 020 7628 0255.
By purchasing a ticket to this event, you are agreeing to the BIID event terms and conditions
Join Swatchbox for their BIID accredited CPD Sampling Smarter: A guide to working sustainably with samples. Waste management...
In this RIBA and BIID certified webinar, enhance your understanding of how to protect bonded installations of tile and stone installed on...
Beauty is not aesthetics alone. One of the most important principles of good interior design is that form and function should be considered...
Explore the art and lives of artists Vanessa Bell, Duncan Grant and their contemporaries in this exclusive event BIID members, corporate...
BIID Registered Interior Designers are invited to attend the BIID Leadership & Management Masterclass, a three-day course set over...
BIID members are invited on a sketching day with Past Presidents Charles Leon and Lester Bennett Take some time out to sit and sketch...