Learn how to develop an Instagram content strategy so effective, you’ll forget all about the dreaded algorithm.
Join Instagram strategist Bella Foxwell in this workshop - part 1 of 3 - as she walks you through your new content strategy step-by-step.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Learn what matters (and what doesn’t) on Instagram in 2021.
- Find out why aligning your content strategy to your sales funnel is key to success.
- A variety of best practice examples to inspire you.
- Clarity over your posting schedule (how many times to post for best results).
- The secret to Instagram Stories that keep people watching from beginning to end.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAVE WITH
- The ‘SSSS’ content framework Bella employs with clients.
- Confidence to share types of content you thought weren’t “right” for your industry.
- A content calendar you can start using immediately.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Interior designers at all stages of their career looking to understand how to strategise their Instagram output for the best possible outcome.
This is the 1st event in Bella’s 3-part deep dive into Instagram series, if you are interested in attending the further events, please check out
- Part 2: Instagram: Strategies for growth: Insights, hashtags & Reels
- Part 3: Instagram: Engage your followers to build a loyal community
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Bella Foxwell is an Instagram strategist with more than 5 years’ experience growing Instagram accounts for the likes of Canon, Disney, Quorn. Today, she empowers business owners to generate more leads, enquiries, and sales through high-converting Instagram content.
Advertised price does not include VAT
Once you have registered for this event and your purchase has been verified, you will be emailed the Zoom meeting link the day before the session. If this event is fully booked, please join the waiting list. If you are no longer able to attend, please inform the office so that we can give your spot to someone else.
This event will be recorded, the recording will be available to registered ticket buyers only for 3 months post-event.
If you have any queries, please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7628 0255.
By purchasing a ticket to this event, you are agreeing to the BIID event terms and conditions
Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Europe (CSIE) is where cruise design comes to life. The highly-focused exhibition and conference is the only...
Designers are invited to join this virtual BIID accredited CPD aimed at introducing the concept of ‘redesigning surfaces using film’....
Join Crestron UK at their Experience Centre in Bank for their free BIID accredited CPD 'Integrating Technology into Residential...
Learn about the influences, conception, and construction of Frederick Leightons magnificent Arab Hall. The Arab Hall, with its beautiful...
Join a curator-led tour of The Barbican’s ground floor installation How We Live Now: Reimagining Spaces with Matrix Feminist Design Co-...
Move aside engagement pods, shady tactics, and paid advertising - we’re here to grow organically. Join Instagram strategist Bella...