The beauty of Instagram is how well it facilitates community.
Join Instagram strategist Bella Foxwell in this workshop - part 3 of 3 - as she demystifies what “engagement” really means and how to do it effectively and sustainably.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A clear understanding of what “engagement” really means and the benefit of going deeper, not wider.
- Why relationship-building on Instagram is as valuable as networking IRL (in real life).
- Discover your new secret weapon: Instagram Story stickers (poll/quiz/question).
- Learn the difference between “community-building” and “hand-raising” Stories.
- The method to sustainable, regular engagement.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAVE WITH
- 2 types of Instagram Story that will convert more of your followers into clients.
- A cringe-free, needle-moving engagement plan.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is for interior designers at all stages of their career that want to build their network and convert followers into clients.
This is the 3rd event in Bella’s 3-part deep dive into Instagram series, if you are interested in attending the further events, please check out
- Part 1 - Instagram: How to create an algorithm-proof strategy
- Part 2 - Instagram: The easy way to make videos that grow your following
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Bella Foxwell is a social media strategist who started her career growing Instagram accounts for the likes of Canon, Disney, and Quorn. Since then, she’s worked with businesses of all shapes and sizes, from education charities and wedding photographers to interior designers and jewelry makers. She’s created thousands of social media posts, written a scary amount of SEO-optimised articles, sent countless engaging emails, and run lots of workshops with organisations like BIID and The Prince’s Trust.
Advertised price does not include VAT
Once you have registered for this event and your purchase has been verified, you will be emailed the Zoom meeting link the day before the session. If this event is fully booked, please join the waiting list. If you are no longer able to attend, please inform the office so that we can give your spot to someone else.
Registered guests will receive the recording of this webinar and the recording will be available to purchase on-demand after the event to non-registered guests
Attendance to this event equals 1.5 hours of Structured CPD
If you have any queries, please email the office at email@example.com or call 020 7628 0255.
By purchasing a ticket to this event, you are agreeing to the BIID event terms and conditions
The UK’s leading workspace interiors exhibition is set to take place from 27 – 28 February 2024 at the Business Design Centre in London...
The impact of smartphone technology has changed the world over the last decade, with how we communicate, interact, and react to the...
Join Crestron UK for their free BIID accredited CPD 'Transforming Design with Light: Tips & Tricks for Using Lighting Control...
Collect is one of the world’s most influential fairs focusing on contemporary art and design made in the last five years by...
Image caption: Left to right: Rachna Garodia - represented by Ruup & Form, Marco Bellini, represented by Maud & Mabel, Heechan Kim...
Providing valuable insight for designers, architects, and specifiers through a wide range of case studies, this CPD explores the...