Learn how to improve your interior design website for better business.
Join Jonathan Kirk from Up to the Light in this webinar presentation, followed by an interactive Q&A, as he delves into the building blocks of creating a website that best identifies your brand and promotes it to the right clients.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Identifying the type of website that is right for you and your resources – understanding your audiences and your objectives.
- How clients use websites – Motivations, online journey, frustrations.
- Trends – How are websites changing, what’s new, what’s dated?
- The all-important home page – Different approaches, good and bad examples.
- How to organise, explain and show your work to best effect – Best practice examples.
- Showreels and the use of video – Some different approaches.
- News, views, blogs – How to make these more effective, get more traction and more return on investment.
- A range of practical online new business ideas – How to make your website less passive and more proactive.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAVE WITH
- Insight into how design websites and client expectations are changing
- Examples of best practice when designing your website
- Understanding of new trends and developments in website design
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This event is for BIID designer members: Registered Interior Designer, Associate member, Provisional Associate member and Employees of BIID Registered Design Practices.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Jonathan is unusual amongst consultants in the level of contact that he has with clients. Up to the Light is the leading provider of Client Surveys to the UK design industry and publishes the annual ‘What Clients Think’ report, supported by the Design Business Association (DBA).
The consultancy also partners with agencies to provide brand positioning and brand strategy for end clients. Jonathan is continually involved at the sharp end presenting, pitching, and delivering high profile strategic work for major brands.
His senior roles have included New Business Director of Fitch, the global brand design group, and Business Development Director of Havas EHS, one of Europe’s largest direct response agencies. He is a member of the DBA’s Experts Register and is a frequent conference speaker and trade press contributor.
Once you have registered for this event, you will be emailed the Zoom Meeting link. If this event is fully booked, please join the waiting list. If you are no longer able to attend, please inform the office so that we can give your spot to someone else.
The advertised price does not include VAT.
If you have any queries, please email the office at email@example.com or call 020 7628 0255.
Terms and Conditions:
- If you wish to cancel your booking to a paid event, please send a refund request via Eventbrite. A full refund will be issued if your refund request is received 10 working days prior to the day of the event.
- The full delegate fee will be forfeited for non-attendance (for any reason) without prior notice or cancellation of your booking.
- A replacement delegate nominated and confirmed by you is permitted but must be confirmed in writing to info@BIID.org.uk prior to the event.
- If you wish to cancel your booking to a free event, please do so via Eventbrite as soon as possible so that your ticket can be reallocated.
- The BIID reserves the right to make changes to the programme.
- The BIID reserves the right to cancel the event if unavoidable circumstances arise.
- This event will be photographed and videoed. Attendance constitutes consent for these images/videos to be used, by the BIID and its partners, for promotional purposes.
- In compliance with the Data Protection Act, we must point out that the information on this form will be kept on a database.
- Your name may be shared with the venue.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed under the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour is the world’s premier destination for design and decoration. This autumn, it celebrates an optimistic new...
Design London to make its London Design Festival debut in creative Greenwich, 22-25 September 2021 After months of extensive planning,...
Private Tour with Oliver Heath and the Launch of BIID Sustainable Specifying Guide At 5pm on 23rd September BIID members...
In this RIBA and BIID accredited CPD webinar, learn how to guarantee a crack-free finish for tile and stone. With particular focus on why...
Join Carole Annett in conversation with author and colour expert Patrick Baty about his book ‘The Anatomy of Colour’ The definitive book...
Strata Tiles invites interior designers to a free one-hour presentation of their BIID accredited CPD 'Terrazzo Tiles' at #DesignPopUp...